USS Security Group offers a full range of security services from preliminary consultations to service maintenance of installed security equipment.
The main stages of development and implementation of security systems:
- Pre-trial client consulting about the different versions of security systems, as well as the kinds of physical protection;
- Development of advanced security options (technical surveillance), or the development of the concept of physical security with zoning and placement of security posts around the perimeter of the object (physical security);
- Departure of the expert on the subject;
- Determination of species and the degree of risk at the site;
- Developing the most efficient object protection systems, taking into account the individual characteristics of the object, as well as the requirements and possibilities of the customer;
- Installation of security system, or leaving security officers and placing them on each site (post) on the perimeter of the protected object.
Development of safety concepts
The safety concept defines options and establishes the basic principles for ensuring the safety of a particular object, which, in turn, are the basis for the development of the technical design. In the construction of the concept, our specialists ascertain and analyze the risk factors that are inherent in the project, taking into account peculiarities of activities of territorial and building conditions, customer requirements, etc.
Design and installation of security systems
Technical project (TP) is developed on the basis of “the concept of protection,” the company’s specialists, after the approval of which we are starting to install the equipment. In addition, employees USS Security can be carried out staff training.
Warranty and post-warranty service
In order to ensure the smooth operation of the equipment, the company’s specialists, regular maintenance work during the life of the security. If you change the technical parameters of the protected object (re-planning of premises, transport of furniture, relocation management offices, etc.) it is recommended to the client to make changes in the “Safety concept” and rebuild the security system to the new configuration and features of the object.